3.5. Spinning posts automatically¶
The plugin can automatically spin post details using third party spinning APIs (See: Spinning). Spinning is basically paraphrasing a text, to change the text but keep the meaning the same. This is generally used for search engine optimization. For more information, you can refer to Article Spinning at Wikipedia.
To enable spinning feature and make the plugin spin posts automatically, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to General Settings Page and activate Spinning Tab
- Check Spinning is active? setting’s checkbox
- Select an API from Spin with setting and configure its settings. You can learn how to configure the settings from the documents of the selected API. There is only one API available currently. See Spin Rewriter API Options.
- Save the general settings.
- Open Site Settings Page of the site for which you want to enable spinning and activate Main Tab
- Check Active for post spinning? setting’s checkbox
- Optionally, configure which details of the post should be spun in Spinnable Fields setting
- Save the site settings (See: Saving The Settings)
After these steps are done, the posts saved by the plugin using the site settings for which you enabled spinning will be spun automatically.
If spinning is not enabled in the general settings, no posts will be spun.
You can use Tester Page to see if the contents are spun as you want.