3.33. Saving post date¶
To save the post date by retrieving it from the target page, do the following:
- Go to Site Settings Page and activate Post Tab
- Go to Date Section
- In Post Date Selectors, define at least one CSS selector that finds the date of the post in the target page. See Post Date Selectors for the supported formats.
- If the date found by the CSS selector is not in a supported format, use Find and replace in dates setting to change it into a supported format.
- If you want to add/remove a certain amount of time to/from the date, define it as minutes in Minutes that should be added to the final date setting. For more information, see Minutes that should be added to the final date.
- Save the site settings (See: Saving The Settings)