3.21. Saving multi-page posts¶
If the post in the target site has multiple pages and you want to save the post’s all pages, do the following:
- Go to Site Settings Page and activate Post Tab
- Go to Pagination Section
- Check Paginate posts? setting’s checkbox. This will make the settings used in the next steps visible.
- Configure either Next Page URL Selectors or All Page URLs Selectors. For more information, please see their documentations and Pagination Section.
- If you want to save the target post as a single page, check Save as single page? setting’s checkbox.
- Go to Tester Page and test your settings (See: Testing site settings) to make sure the next page URLs are correctly found. Please perform the test for the first page, a page in the middle, and the last page of the category.
After these steps are done, the plugin will crawl all pages of the target post and create a paginated post in your site.