3.19. Saving list-type posts¶
To save list-type posts , do the following:
It is perfectly fine just to use Post Content Selectors setting to save the list-type posts. These settings are for the ones who want to have control over the list. By configuring the list-type post settings, you will have the opportunity to place the list item titles and the contents as you want, using List Item Template setting. If you want to retrieve the list as-is, you do not need to configure these settings. You can just use Post Content Selectors setting.
- Go to Site Settings Page and activate Post Tab
- Go to List Type Posts Section
- Check Posts are list type? setting’s checkbox. This will make the settings used in the next items visible.
- Configure List Items Start After Selectors, List Item Title Selectors, and List Item Content Selectors. You can also configure the other settings shown under List Type Posts Section. For more information, please refer to the section’s documentation.
- Activate Templates Tab
- Define a template in List Item Template setting
- Save the site settings (See: Saving The Settings)
After these steps are done, the list inside the target post will be saved as a list into your post.
The following video shows an example configuration. For more information about the video, please see List Type Posts Section.
|||To learn what list-type posts are, please refer to List Type Posts Section|