5.3.4. Templates Tab¶
This tab contains settings that are used to create templates. For example, you can create a template for post content or post title. You can also define find-replace rules that will be applied to certain post details such as title, content, and tags.
A template is basically a text that contains short codes and any other text you want. The short codes will be replaced with their content. Here, the short codes are the ones that are defined by the plugin. The short codes that can be used in the templates are shown above the templates as buttons, to which you can click to copy its short code.
You can test the settings under this tab using Tester Page.
- 22.214.171.124. Templates
- 126.96.36.199. Quick Fixes Section
- 188.8.131.52. Unnecessary Elements Section
- 184.108.40.206. Manipulate HTML Section
- 220.127.116.11.1. Find and Replace Test Code
- 18.104.22.168.2. Find and replace in post’s content
- 22.214.171.124.3. Find and replace in custom short code contents
- 126.96.36.199.4. Find and replace in post’s title
- 188.8.131.52.5. Find and replace in post’s excerpt
- 184.108.40.206.6. Find and replace in post’s each tag
- 220.127.116.11.7. Find and replace in meta keywords
- 18.104.22.168.8. Find and replace in meta description