3.15. Manually saving posts¶
To save posts manually by using their URLs only, do the following:
- Go to Tools Page and display Manual Crawling Tool
- Select the site whose settings should be used to save the posts in
- Select a category existing in your site in
Categorysetting. The posts will be saved into this category. If you defined a custom post type in Post Type setting, you should select a category that belongs to the selected post type.
- Enter the URL(s) of the post(s) into
Post URLssetting. There should be only one URL in each line.
- The posts will be crawled and saved in your site shortly.
The following video shows how Manual Crawling Tool is used.