3.32. Saving the featured image of a post¶
To save an image as the featured image of a post by retrieving it from the target page, do the following:
- Go to Site Settings Page and activate Post Tab
- Go to Featured Image Section
- Check Save featured image, if it is not found in category page? setting’s checkbox. This makes the other settings used in the following items visible.
- In Featured Image Selectors, define at least one CSS selector that finds the featured image of the post in the target page
- If you want to change the URL of the found image, use Find and replace in featured image URL setting to make your changes.
- Save the site settings (See: Saving The Settings)