3.53. Adding/removing/changing things in target page¶
To add/remove/change anything in the target page’s source code, do the following:
- Go to Site Settings Page
- If you want to change things in category pages, activate Category Tab. If you want to change things in post pages, activate Post Tab.
- Go to Manipulate HTML Section
- Add/remove/change anything by using the settings under this section. To learn more about the settings, see Manipulate HTML Section
- Save the settings (See: Saving The Settings)
- Optionally, go to Tester Page and test your settings (See: Testing site settings) to make sure everything is done as you want.
To learn more about which change occurs when, see Lifecycle of Events.