3.47. Creating a gallery of images or files in post content¶
To create a gallery of images or files in the post content, do the following:
- Go to Site Settings Page and activate Post Tab
- Go to Images Section
- Check Save images as media? setting’s checkbox. This will make the settings used in the following items visible.
- Check Save images as gallery? setting’s checkbox. This will make the settings used in the following items visible.
- In Gallery Image URL Selectors setting, define at least one CSS selector that finds the URLs of the images or files that should be in the gallery
- Activate Templates Tab
- Define a template in Gallery Item Template setting that shows the images or files by using their URLs. For more information, see Gallery Item Template.
- Make sure
[wcc-main-gallery]short code is included in Main Post Template. If you also want to show the post content, also make sure
[wcc-main-content]short code is included as well.
- Save the settings (See: Saving The Settings)
- Go to Tester Page page, test your settings (See: Testing site settings), and make sure the test results show the gallery as you want. If the gallery is not shown as you want, refine the settings configured in the previous steps, save the site settings, and test your settings again. Repeat this process until you are satisfied with the results.