184.108.40.206. WooCommerce Section¶
This section contains settings that are used to save certain information for WooCommerce products.
This section is visible only if Post Type is selected as
product. There are two
ways to set it. You can do either of the following:
- You can set this under Post Tab of General Settings Page. This applies to all site settings.
- You can set it by enabling Use custom general settings? setting and then set the post type in Settings Tab of Site Settings Page. This applies only to the site whose settings you configure.
After saving the settings, please make sure the site settings page is refreshed so that WooCommerce settings become visible.
For the plugin to be able to save the posts as WooCommerce products, the categories selected in Category URLs must belong to WooCommerce. You can easily differentiate WooCommerce categories, since the name of the categories that belong to WooCommerce have WooCommerce written in parentheses next to their names.
This section is designed such that it looks very similar to the design of WooCommerce’s settings (Fig. 5.10). Therefore, if you already use WooCommerce and create products manually, you will have no trouble getting familiar with the WooCommerce settings of the plugin.
You can test your settings using Tester Page.
You can refer to WooCommerce Documentation to learn about the purpose of the settings related to WooCommerce. This documentation covers only the parts that are related to WP Content Crawler.
- 220.127.116.11.1. General Tab
- 18.104.22.168.2. Inventory Tab
- 22.214.171.124.3. Shipping Tab
- 126.96.36.199.4. Attributes Tab
- 188.8.131.52.5. Advanced Tab
184.108.40.206.6. Product Data¶
Select the type of the product. The plugin currently supports the product types of simple and external.
Select this if the product should be saved as a virtual product. When this is selected, Shipping Tab will be hidden.
This setting is hidden if Product Data is selected as external.