1.3. Installation and Activation¶
The plugin’s installation process is the same as all other plugins. After you buy WP Content Crawler, you
zip file. You just upload the file and activate the plugin. Here is a step-by-step guide.
- Make sure the plugin’s requirements (See: Requirements) are satisfied.
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- In the sidebar of your admin panel, click
Plugins > Add New.
- In the opened page, click
Upload Plugin. The button is next to the page title.
- A section to upload your file should be shown. Click
Choose File, select the
zipfile you get from CodeCanyon, and hit the confirmation button in the file selection window.
- Next, click
Install Nowbutton. After you click the button, the installation process starts.
- After the installation is finished, in the sidebar, click
Settings > Content Crawler License Settings.
- In the license settings page, enter your purchase code that you get from CodeCanyon (See:
Where is my license key?) into
License Keyfield and click
Save Changes. Please make sure there are no spaces in the beginning and in the end of the purchase code.
- The plugin is now installed and ready for getting content from all around the Internet.